2016年10月22日 星期六

A Letter to ssamba 2


(Haha, I translated the letter again XD)

Dear ssamba:

Hello! This is Skywalksoul again, the reader from Taiwan. Just not sure do you remember or not though XD

It has been a while since I wrote you last time! I just suddenly feel like chatting with you for a bit so I wrote this letter. Since not to make you feel burdened, there is no gift with this letter, so you can relax, haha XD

I have been fellowing your blog posts during this period (Although I’m reading the English translation by friends since I can’t read Korean). When I read them, I feel so worried, sad, happy and touched at the same time: Worried because you were hospitalized again due to your health condition. Sad because you are having the harsh chemotherapies again. Happy because you start to draw again. Touched because you always care about your readers so much in your posts...

ssamba, please remember that, no matter what, your readers are always with you! We will keep praying for your health! (The FF forum of Taiwan Comico is filled with the get well notes for you!)

I read the whole Fluttering Feelings again recently. I miss No-rae and Selo-a so badly. Nobody is going to forget such a great story like this, and of course no one will forget the author of the story, you!

Although there is no gift, I drew a fanart for you, like last time. It’s Seolack Holmes and John Watrae, haha! I don’t know why, but they seems to fit this kind of clothes very well. Though the art wasn’t so good, I still wish you like it~

In the end, wish you get well soon as always! And please keep up with your good mood!

쌈바! 빨리 회복하세요! 화이팅!

Skywalksoul, a reader from Taiwan

沒有留言:

張貼留言

女大生的情誼,若有似無的怦然。